Betsy C. Jefferis
Betsy C. Jefferis, Esq. is a personal injury attorney with more than 7 years of experience in premise liability, product defect, auto negligence, and wrongful death. Betsy is especially sensitive to the issues and problems faced by clients who are injured as a result of others’ negligence.
Prior to joining Gina Corena & Associates, Betsy worked for civil litigation and large defense firms, gaining invaluable experience and insight into all facets of personal injury litigation. As an associate with the firm, Betsy provides skill both in case valuation and strategy and has helped effectuate a 100 Percent success rate, both past and present, as to case resolution.
Betsy graduated from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2011 and is admitted to practice law in the State of Nevada. She is a member of the Nevada Justice Association.
Betsy is married with two children, is an advocate for animal rescue, and spends her free time outdoors enjoying quality time with her family.
Recent Verdicts & Settlements
Gina Corena & Associates has obtained Millions in verdicts and settlements. The following cases are some of the verdicts and settlements that the Gina Corena & Associates have obtained recently on behalf of their clients:
- $1,040,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident
- $1,023,006.92 – Neck Injury – Tracy S.
- $1,010,000 – Car Accident – Marisol L.
- $1,000,000 – Neck Injury, Rear End Car Accident – Miguel C.
- $735,514 – Lumbar Injury – Andrea P.
- $675,000 – Lumbar Injury Minor Impact Rear End Car Accident
- $531,313.43 – Lumbar Injury – Yosdany U.
- $525,000 – Shoulder and Neck Injuries – Roberto H. Clt
- $500,000 – Minor Impact Rear End Car Accident
- $500,000 – Rear End Accident with Pre-Existing Injuries
- $480,000 – Shoulder Injury
- $413,331 – Shoulder Injury – Rolando M.
- $400,000 – Joint Injury Car Accident – Oscar Q.
- $175,000 – Minor Impact Soft Tissue Chiro Treatment – Tien N.