Mahna Pourshaban, Esq. is a trial attorney at Gina Corena & Associates and practices in all areas of personal injury law, including cases arising from automobile collisions, medical malpractice, construction negligence, premises liability and product liability. Mahna also zealously represents her clients in any employment or labor disputes.
Prior to joining Gina Corena & Associates, Mahna worked for defense firms in Las Vegas, Nevada where she mastered her litigation and trial skills. During the course of her career, Mahna grew discontent while witnessing the injustices against Plaintiff’s and made the decision to become an attorney for the people. Mahna is devoted to seeking full compensation for her clients who have suffered an injury due to the fault of the others. Mahna understands how disruptive and traumatic a personal injury can be and strives to seek fair resolutions. Mahna believes that no two cases are alike, and each case deserves individual attention and strategy. “Careful preparation is vital to my success and I pride myself on meticulously preparing my cases through each stage of litigation.” It is through careful preparation that Mahna is able to achieve the maximum recovery for her clients.
Recent Verdicts & Settlements
Gina Corena & Associates has obtained Millions in verdicts and settlements. The following cases are some of the verdicts and settlements that the Gina Corena & Associates have obtained recently on behalf of their clients:
- $1,040,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident
- $1,023,006.92 – Neck Injury – Tracy S.
- $735,514 – Lumbar Injury – Andrea P.
- $531,313.43 – Lumbar Injury – Yosdany U.
- $525,000 – Shoulder and Neck Injuries – Roberto H. Clt
- $500,000 – Minor Impact Rear End Car Accident
- $413,331 – Shoulder Injury – Rolando M.
- $400,000 – Joint Injury Car Accident – Oscar Q.
- $175,000 – Minor Impact Soft Tissue Chiro Treatment – Tien N.